Our graduate programmes are as challenging as they are fun. Learning on-the-job as part of our team, you’ll enjoy a variety of training courses, make a big impact every day and study towards fully funded professional qualifications. Working hard and playing hard, you’ll get out of our programmes what you put in. You’ll develop the skills you need to enjoy a rewarding career as an Accountant, Financial Planner, Business Adviser or Tax Planner.
Trainee Advisor Programme
You’ll learn how to provide professional client advice and become a qualified Accountant, Financial Planner or Tax Planner.
Fully funded qualifications
Whichever graduate programme you join, you’ll study towards professional qualifications. Depending on the career route you choose, you’ll become one of the following:
- An ACA qualified Accountant
- A Financial Planner with an Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning
- A Tax Planner with a Chartered Tax Adviser qualification
Professional development programmes
All of our development programmes give you the opportunity to learn at pace and work on real-life projects. As one of our graduate trainees, you’ll enjoy plenty of variety, support and responsibility. Our development programmes include:
- Accountancy – Gaining new skills and qualifications, you’ll join the team that provides accountancy services and wide-ranging advice to help businesses succeed.
- Tax Planning - This 3-year programme will help you develop the skills you need to enjoy a rewarding career as a Tax Planner and support individuals with their finances
- Financial Planning – You’ll learn how to work closely with people to understand more about their finances and help them plan for the life they want to live in the future.
What we look for
A talented graduate with a minimum 2:1 degree, you should be flexible, committed and share our passion for helping people. Curious, innovative and proactive, you must also have lots of drive, ambition and potential.
Our graduate recruitment process involves an Assessment Centre where you’ll be given the chance to shine.