We’re passionate about nurturing bright talent and helping ambitious school and college leavers to realise their potential and grow their careers. If you’ve strong A Level results and the drive to succeed, you can take your career in many different directions at Old Mill. We’ll provide you with all the training and support you need to develop your skills and achieve your goals.
Here, you’ll be more than a number. We’ll tailor our training and support to you. Whether you join one of our development programmes or take on a trainee role, you can look forward to exciting challenges, new experiences and lots of personal and professional development. If you’re committed to our firm and progressing your career in Accountancy, Financial Planning or Tax, you’ll learn on-the-job while earning a salary and studying towards fully funded professional qualifications.
Professional development programmes
All of our development programmes give you the opportunity to learn at pace and work on real-life projects as part of our client service team. You’ll also enjoy plenty of variety, support and responsibility. Our development programmes include:
- Accountancy – Gaining new skills and studying towards an AAT qualification, you’ll join the team that provides accountancy client services and wide-ranging advice to help businesses succeed.
- Tax Planning – This 4-year programme will help you develop the skills you need to enjoy a rewarding career as a Tax Planner while studying towards an ATT qualification and supporting individuals with their finances.
- Financial Planning – You’ll learn how to work closely with people to understand more about their finances and help them plan for the life they want to live in the future.
What we look for
Sharing our passion for making a real difference to our customers’ lives and businesses, you should be ambitious and self-motivated with plenty of drive and the potential to go far. Flexible, committed and trustworthy, you should also be proactive and innovative with an inquisitive mind and the willingness to keep on learning in our open, friendly and supportive culture.
- Trainee Accountants studying for the Association of Accounting Technicians qualification
- Trainee Financial Planners
- Trainee Tax Planners